Welcome to Lasting Impressions, the one place for all things Deliverance and Janz team music featuring Danny Paul and Ken Janz. If this is your first time here, please start reading from the first post (at the bottom of the first archived page). It will make more sense that way.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Keep Trying

To all those who have found this site but are frustrated by the broken links... Please keep trying! Believe me, I am frustrated too! It is not my intention to keep these beautiful songs offline. Really, I am trying to keep them online but my IP address changes so often that it is difficult to keep up. If it doesn't work and you want them, please email me at sawatzky at shaw.ca, and I'll see what I can do. I hope I have a fix for my problems now, so PLEASE TRY AGAIN! :)...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for keeping this music available to us fans! Without this website, it would be impossible to get this music.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Lastmboy said...

I would love to get my hands on the "Tightrope" songs... been looking for them for ages. I thought I had hit the jackpot here, only to discover that the links are dead. Is it possible to make the songs available again?

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home